Hi
I have downloaded the MEG data from the website of spm and follow the manual of spm. I stopped after merging the two data set and received two files
cdbespm8_SPM_CTF_MEG_example_faces1_3D.mat
cdbespm8_SPM_CTF_MEG_example_faces1_3D.dat
Then I want to apply the data to my own method so I need to transfer the data to the form which matlab can read directly. Is it a memory map file? how shall I read it to workspace?
Secondly, for sensors, the are there variable pnt, ori and tra. How can I get the sensor position and orientation, shall I get them by tra*pnt and tra*ori?
Many thanks.