Dear all,

I am quite new to SPM8, so sorry for my basic questions. I had a hard time understanding the source reconstruction in SPM8, but reading the papers and going through the code I think I have a basic idea now. However, I have some doubts about the units:
1.) When I look at the MIP plots, are the estimated responses in Am, nAm (or Am^2, nAm^2)? What is the unit of the y-axis? My data is MEG data in Tesla. As J = MY and M is based on the leadfield matrix L, I guess the units are in Am or nAm (source strength or power).
2.) What is the unit for a time frequency contrast (y-axis). As it is a contrast I guess it has no unit ??

Thanks for your reply and sorry for bothering with these simple questions, but I could not find these infos in the articles.

Best,

Stephan

Stephan Moratti, PhD

see also: http://web.me.com/smoratti/

Universidad Complutense de Madrid
Facultad de Psicología
Departamento de Psicología Básica I
Campus de Somosaguas
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

and

Center for Biomedical Technology
Laboratory for Cognitive and Computational Neuroscience
Parque Científico y Tecnológico de la Universidad Politecnica de Madrid
Campus Montegancedo
28223 Pozuelo de Alarcón (Madrid)
Spain

email: [log in to unmask]