SPM Community:
    I am using SPM5 on a Mac with OS X 10.5.8, and everything was working
fine up until the last set of software updates ­ Java Update 10.5.0_30, as
well as the Cumulative Security Update for Macs.  I am able to load MATLAB
without any issues, but after typing ³spm² (³figure² is another command that
causes this, so it is not *entirely* SPM-related) at the command prompt, the
initial button selection window for SPM (where you can select ³fMRI², ³EEG²,
etc.) appears and then MATLAB crashes.  From general online searches, it
appears that the latest Java update is causing the issues.  I am just
wondering if anyone else is experiencing this, and knows any solutions.
Thanks!

- Andy