Hi.

I want to do a full-factorial analysis with 3 groups (both flipped and non flipped images).

I have tried to use display to flip the image and then reslice.
But when I do the reslice, the image is not exactly the same after (the intensity have changed).

So, should I use Imcalc instead?

I have tried to write in Imcalc; expression: FLIPLR(X), but the image becomes flipped in all 3 dimensions (not just LR)

How should I use Imcalc to do LRflip of images?

Or is there a better way to flip the image so the image information is still the same (and I can use the images in the same analysis as the non flipped images)?

best regards

Emilia