Dear SPMers,

 I have reoriented all the images (48 T1 images) manually and doing segmentation according to VBM manual (by Christian G). During segmentation I am forced to shutdown the computer due to some problem in the electric circuit. When i shutdown my computer 36 images were segmented and 37th image segmentation was going on. If i continue now, i have to do it from beginning or i can continue from the 37th image. If continue from 37th image will there be any problem? I appreciate if i get the answer soon.

With thanks

Ramesh