Ok, so I think the mwxi.nii should be it.
best,
carsten

________________________________
Von: Pablo Ripollés Vidal [[log in to unmask]]
Gesendet: Dienstag, 12. Juli 2011 19:40
An: Finke, Carsten
Cc: [log in to unmask]
Betreff: Re: [SPM] Segmentation and Normalization

Hi Carsten,
you are wellcome. I have never used that option, and I do not know how it works sorry. The mask needs to have a 0 for every voxel of the lesioned area and a 1 for every voxel outside the lesioned area. What I usually do is save the voi drowing as a nii file which gives you an image with 1 for voxels inside the lesion and 0 for voxels outside it. Then I use ImageCalc to do a 1 - i1.
Maybe there is a more direct and easy way to do this.
Best Regards,