Dear Vladimir,
¡¡¡¡There's an error in the last letter. The detailed models in family A and family C were not absolutely same. However, this made few effects on the final BMS results(RFX). I meant that family A was always much better than family C.
       Considering the reliability, I did BMS (both RFX and FFX) again. This time Family A and family C, family B and family D had the same models in details.
       Family A included three models: A1(modulation on backward connection from DLPFC to ACC ), A2 (modulation on forward connection from ACC to DLPFC ), A3 ( modulation on both backward and forward connection between DLPFC and ACC). Family C was the same with family A except for the disconnected source.
       Return to my former question: if disconnected source doesn't affect the model, and if family A and family C have the same models except for the disconnected source. In this case, I think family A and family C will get similar performances. However, family A turned out to be much better than family C. It was this that confused me much. How do you think about this question?
¡¡¡¡May you a happy weekend!

¡¡¡¡Haoran.