Hi Carsten,

increase the bounding box at the 'write' section of your normalization
parameters such that the entire volume of interest is included. Make
sure the bounding box size is a multiple of your intended voxel size in
each dimension.

Good luck,

Bas

On 07/12/2011 05:58 PM, Carsten Finke wrote:
> Hi Pablo,
> many thanks for you answer! I have attached a screenshot - there you can see that (small) parts of the temporal lobe and the cerebellum are cut off.
> And I actually chose the Segmentation and Normalization approach as a paper by Seghier et al. (2008) states that with this method additional lesion masking will bring no further benefit (hence, is not necessary)... The normalisation does indeed work great, just the little bit of the temporal lobe is missing...
>
> carsten

Dr. S.F.W. Neggers
Division of Brain Research
Rudolf Magnus Institute for Neuroscience
Utrecht University Medical Center
Visiting: Heidelberglaan 100, 3584 CX Utrecht
           Room B.01.1.03

Mail    : Huispost B.01.206, P.O. Box 85500
           3508 GA Utrecht, the Netherlands
Tel     : +31 (0)88 7559609
Fax     : +31 (0)88 7555443
E-mail  : [log in to unmask]