 Dear Sir

I would like to compare each patient with 30 normal subjects for
voxel-by-voxel statistical comparisons. Before then I use DARTEL tool
to deformate each patient and normal subject to MNI space.
<DARTEL
>1. Segment
>2. Initial Import
>3. Run DARYEL (create Template)
>4. Normalise to MNI space
Is the flowchart right?

The Run DARYEL (create Template) must 18 times iteration, If I only
iterate 5 times, how to adjust iteration parameter from the of slide 2
of attached powerpoint? In general, what times the iteration is?

The DARTEL tool was used to normalise to MNI space. Does process
change the original voxel intensity in the MNI space? I would analyze
the junction between gray and white matter. I fear that DARTEL process
can change the original morphology
 of the jinction between WM and GM (for example, smooth effect).

I deformate each patients and normal subjects to MNI space after
DARTEL, coule I use two sample t-test to constrst the two
groups(.*sw)(group 1=>one patient, group 2=> 30 normal subjects)
directly?

After DARTEL process to normalise to MNI space, but why
produce the unwanted parts in the red circuit? How could I avoid?

Could you help me check the normal subject normalised MNI space result? Is
result right? Is the intensity too
bright?

It would be greatly appreciated, if you could look into this and reply for
us.

Best regards,

Syu-Jyun