On our Postgraduate Certificate we use:

Fry, H., Ketteridge, S. and Marshall, S. (2008, 3rd edition) A Handbook for Teaching and Learning in Higher Education: enhancing academic practice, London: Routledge

978-0-415-43464-5

http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415434645/

I should declare that I wrote the chapter on e-learning.

- Sam