*** Apologies for cross posting ***

The VIDaaS Project <http://vidaas.oucs.ox.ac.uk/> (based at Oxford
University Computing Services) is in the process of developing a
Web-based database service, which will allow researchers to build, edit,
and share databases online.

To inform this work, we're currently running a survey to gauge the
requirements of researchers and the IT staff who support them in this
area. If you fall into one of these categories, we'd love to hear from
you. If you're able to circulate details of this survey to people in
either of these groups, that would be greatly appreciated.

There are two versions of the survey:

    * For researchers working with structured data:
      https://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/oxford/vidaas_research
    * For IT staff who support researchers:
      https://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/oxford/vidaas_it

The survey is open until the end of July, and should take no more than
10-15 minutes. Respondents will be entered into a draw for a £100 Amazon
voucher.

Thanks and best wishes,

Meriel Patrick

--
Dr Meriel Patrick
Analyst, VIDaaS Project (http://vidaas.oucs.ox.ac.uk/)

Oxford University Computing Services
13 Banbury Road, Oxford, OX2 6NN
Tel. 01865 (2)73260

Usual working days: Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays