Future Proof – Protecting our digital future » Digitisation dilemmas

There are substantial benefits to be gained by digitising paper records. As a result, the number of organisations undertaking digitisation has increased dramatically in recent years.

However, if you want to introduce digitisation projects or programs you need to be aware that there are also a variety of risks. Being aware of these risks can help your organisation to built mitigation measures into program/project planning and management.

http://bit.ly/mh7fsA

Source: http://futureproof.records.nsw.gov.au/digitisation-dilemmas/
See if people are clicking on this link: http://bit.ly/mh7fsA+
Try the bitly.com sidebar to see who is talking about a page on the web: http://bitly.com/pages/sidebar