Does anyone know the best way to analyse this data??

We had 42 participants who were given 70 different food items and they had to assign each item to one of three categories:

1. Low Carbon Footprint
2. High Carbon Footprint
3. Don't Know

For each participant we have recorded how they categorised each item (low/high/don’t know) and so for each food item we will have frequency data for how often that particular item was categorised as either low/high/don’t know by participants.  What would be the best way to analyse this data to find out if certain food items are more likely to be classed as having a high carbon footprint and some are more likely to be classed as having a low carbon footprint?