QMiP

HI Everyone,

QMiP Qualitative Methods in Psychology now has a new fan page on Facebook.  Our previous page was a group page and thus posts didn't appear in members news feeds thus lots of people were missing out on hearing about some of our great, prizes, awards and bursaries, and other exciting things that we have going on!  For anyone with an interest in Qualitative methods please copy and paste the link below and like the page, please also feel free to use it to post your own questions and queries.  A twitter account will follow soon which I will let you all know about in the not to distant future!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Qualitative-Methods-in-Psychology/140366999374345

All the best,
Amy

Amy Fielden

PhD Researcher
PsyPAG QMiP Rep

PaCT Lab
Room NB153
School of Psychology and Sport Sciences
Northumberland Building
Northumbria University
NE1 8ST

e-mail: [log in to unmask]
Northumbria University will host  the 25th British HCI Conference in 2011:
http://www.hci2011.co.uk/