Hi All,

I am still collecting data for my Msc. dissertation and I am requesting your help. Please forward the link attached below to as many of your employed friends and colleagues.

My study seeks to investigate employee's attitudes towards change in organizations.

The direct link to the survey is  -  http://mbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5owfvYaffjtvUhu

You can copy and patse the link to the survey directly in your personalised e-mails or your facebook pages etc.

Thank you so much for participation and assistance. I am also willing to forward links to surveys to my contacts.
Also attached below is a detailed description of the study, its aims and benefits involved in participating.

Best Wishes,
Tennille Alonzo

_____________________________________

Are You Resilient to Change?

Is your job or organization the same as when you were first recruited? Organizational life is constantly being adjusted in response to technological, social, environmental, political and economic change. If individuals are more resilient or open to change it will result in better experiences at work. Organizations will also be able to manage change more efficiently.

Resilience and openness to change are however influenced by one’s attitude. This research seeks to understand how individual and organizational factors impact on one’s attitudes towards change. The study therefore aims to:

-        Understand how individual characteristics such as creativity relate to attitudes towards change

-        Understand the relationship of organizational commitment and support on an individual’s change attitudes.

Benefits of Participating

       Individual

·       Free Creativity Report (worth £50)

·       Access to the general findings via the Study’s facebook group page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Are-You-Open-to-Change/213737221982714?sk=wall

Organization

Findings can influence activities such as:

·       Recruiting the best employees

·       Designing comprehensive employee development programs and;

·       Designing effective Change Programs

 Procedure

To participate in this research you have to complete two online questionnaires: A general survey and the Me2 Creativity measure (Approximately 25 minutes to complete). Confidentiality and consent are addressed online. To begin, please click on the following link: http://mbs.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_5owfvYaffjtvUhu

Thank you in advance for your participation.

Regards,

Tennille Alonzo

Msc Organizational Psychology

University of Manchester

This research has been approved by the University of Manchester Ethics Board. If you have any questions or concerns please contact [log in to unmask]