*Sorry for any cross-posting!*

Hi everyone,

Just a quick appeal for participants! I'm running two studies at the moment,
both looking at social behaviours and experiences associated with gaming. I
need both gamers AND non-gamers, so anyone can take part!

The first study is an online questionnaire that should take around
25minutes to complete. All completed questionnaires will be entered
into a
prize draw to win one of five £20 Amazon vouchers! Just follow this link:
http://ww3.unipark.de/uc/The_Team_Tomas/a663/

The second study is looking at emotion recognition. It takes only 10 minutes
and you can run the task from the comfort of your own home! If you're
interested in taking part, just send me an e-mail and I can direct you to
where you can download the task from. For completing this one you'll be
entered into a prize draw to win one of five £30 Amazon vouchers, so lots of
chances to win!

Thanks and please feel free to e-mail me with any questions!

Best wishes,

Emily

--
Emily Collins