Hi Ken

Regarding thee significance, if your data set is large (as you say it
is) whether p=.134 is significant is a judgement call from you, and
possibly might be helpful to talk to your supervisor regarding this.
Technically no, but there maybe some room for manoeuvring in this
case. Do your mean/medians look significant? If so  this would give
you more stance in making such a judgement call.

I'm sorry I don't know enough about CLT to answer your other question
- maybe someone else on the list can?

Thanks
Ben

--
Many thanks
Ben Haysom-Newport BSc (Hons), MBPsS, MSc