Doug,

I like the unusual quality of the first two lines as a syntactical unit (HD's famous early poem comes to mind).  Lines 3-4 evoke the photographic metaphor inherent within The Snapshot Project, the shudder of the waves quickly bringing shutter to mind when juxtaposed with transparency.  Nice modulation of 4 consecutive words beginning with c into a cacophony of non-disclosure.

Barry