Fantastic poem. My mind is jumping, my imagination aflame. You sparked it!

I love the last line - as itself. But I wonder if it doesn't sap the energy
from the poem which has gone before. Perhaps you should take it off and *
start* another poem with it. Just a thought.

Andrew always yr fan

--
Andrew
http://hispirits.blogspot.com/