Sorry to add to list traffic with this but could someone from DRS email me? I'd email the DRS but the website's "contact" link only takes me to a web form (rather than giving me an email address) and when I sent my message it said "your session has expired" so I have no idea if my message went to anyone.

Everything I get from DRS goes to the wrong email and attempting to reply to the most recent one seems to start to send email to people other than the one who sent me email. The website sends me around in circles when I try to join/rejoin (specifically, using the temporary password token emailed to me when I use the password recovery page just takes me back to the password recovery page that only lets me request a temporary password token . . .) so my attempts to figure out how to give my money to the organization have failed.

All in all, it's really starting to frustrate me.

Gunnar
Gunnar Swanson Design Office
1901 East 6th Street
Greenville NC 27858