From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Robert Dunn
Sent: 13 July 2011 08:49
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] LinkedIn

Is anyone else on the list having trouble with LinkedIn?  I seem to be inundated with invitations from ‘friends’ who are recruitment consultants …. !!!!

Regards, Bob

Robert Dunn TD

RGN OHNC SCPHN(OH) MSc
Senior Occupational Health Adviser/Operations Manager
University of Oxford Occupational Health Service
10 Parks Road, Oxford, OX1 3PD
Tel: 01865 282676

Confidentiality.

This electronic transmission is strictly confidential to the University of Oxford Occupational Health Service and intended solely for the addressee.  It may contain information covered by legal, professional or other privilege.  If you are not the intended addressee, or someone authorised to receive transmissions on their behalf, you must not retain, disclose in any form, copy or take any action in reliance on this transmission. If you have received this transmission in error, please notify the sender as soon as possible and destroy this message.