  From: Rosemary Stockman
  To: [log in to unmask]
  Sent: Wednesday, July 13, 2011 9:09 AM
  Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] LinkedIn

  I am getting the same and I run a small independent OH company,  Not looking for anyone at the moment but getting the same type e-mails you are.   Info fed through linkedin is great, as always you pick up on the interests relating to your practice and the differing points of view help balance it out.  Nice to see some doctors involved.   We could do with a Faculty of Occupational Health Nursing which would give us a lot more clout when discussing things with organisations and employers.   They listen to HSE and FOM but we minions have not got this body behind us that has the same standing.

  Regards

  Rosemary