Good Morning All,

An employee has been referred to me yesterday stating that he is suffering with headaches and nausea due to high level of electro magnetic fields when sitting in the back of his Cash In Transit Van. There are safes in these vans holding lots of money and are opened and closed electronically by the cashier in the back of van, whilst the driver drives to all the ATM machines and customers.
Can anyone explain this phenomenom to me? The employer is not impressed nor believes the condition and I am on a learning trail today! Many thanks. Sue

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: