maybe the manger requires some basic info re colour blindness - a lot of people assume that colur blindness means that affected people view the world like a 1930`s newsreel (black and white) I know there have been challenges for people who have to give evidence as part of their jobs (eg police, customs) as in "how can you be sure that it was green car that rammed the supermarket?" but generally people adapt and many dont even know they have a "problem" until they are screened