Project Moonshot was originally expected to run from January 2010 until
July 2011. On the basis of the results that we've achieved, I'm pleased to
report that the project has been extended until July 2012.

0. Work areas for phases 8 & 9 (August 2011 - July 2012)

We will be focusing on the following areas:

 - validating the utility of the technology for our customers through a
Technical Pilot, commencing 11 October.

 - porting the Identity Selector to Mac OS X, due October 2012.

 - implementing the Trust Router, due February 2012.

 - implementing a Moonshot Security Service Provider for Windows, due
February 2012.

1. Reminder of upcoming dates

 - Third Project Moonshot Meeting @ MIT: 24 October

 - Technical Pilot Kick-Off Event @ University of Warwick: 11-12 October

 - IETF 82 @ Taipei: w/c 13 November

2. Acknowledgements

I would like to thank everyone who has contributed to the project. Our CTO
recently characterised the project's progress as "impressive", a result of
your hard work. I am particularly grateful to Sam Hartman, who has been
instrumental in all of the project's achievements.

Josh.

Harwell Oxford, Didcot, Oxfordshire. OX11 0SG