Dear who it may concern

I ask for being added to the Midwifery education list.

I am a professor in Health care Science with specialization in “Midwifery Science”. I am working at University of Gothenburg responsible for the Midwifery program, which is on the advanced levels (The students do have a bachelor in Nursing and work experience as nurses before entrance).

I look forward to get confirmation if added to the send list.

Kind regards Marie Berg

Marie Berg PhD, MPH, MNSc, RN, RM

Professor in Health and Care Sciences

Specializing in Reproductive and Perinatal Health

Sahlgrenska Academy at University of Gothenburg

Institute of Health and Care Sciences

P O Box 457, SE 405 30 Gothenburg, Sweden