From: "Sandall, Jane" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Saturday, 23 July 2011 4:57 AM
Subject: UK NMC Midwives In Teaching report

Please find the link to some research commissioned by the NMC. An Evaluation of whether Midwife Teachers bring a unique contribution particularly in the context of outcomes for women and their families

MINT (Midwives in Teaching) final report 2011 [PDF]
MINT report Annexe 5.1 [PDF]
MINT report Annexe 5.2 [PDF]
MINT Report Annexe 5.3 [PDF]
MINT Report Annexe 5.4 [PDF]