Hi everyone,

I am currently conducting research into peer support networks and doctoral supervision, looking specifically at the MeCCSA Postgraduate Network.

I would be most grateful if you could assist by completing the following survey:
http://www.survey.bris.ac.uk/bournemouth/postgraduatenetworks

The survey is anonymous, can be saved part way through and takes no more than 5-10 minutes to complete. Postgraduate researchers (past and present) and postgraduate supervisors are all encouraged to partake. You do not need to have any prior knowledge or experience with the MeCCSA Postgraduate Network.

Survey results will form part of a Bournemouth University working paper and relevant findings shared with MeCCSA.

All the best,
Einar

Einar Thorsen, PhD
Lecturer in Journalism and Communication

The Media School, Bournemouth University
Talbot Campus, Poole, BH12 5BB, UK

E-mail: [log in to unmask]
Twitter: http://twitter.com/einarthorsen
Blog: http://multimediajournalism.info/

Phone: +44 (0)1202 968838

Convenor Journalism Research Group:
http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/imcr/cjcr/

Programme Coordinator MA Journalism and New Media:
http://www.bournemouth.ac.uk/courses/MAJNMF

Communication Officer of MeCCSA:
http://www.meccsa.org.uk/