Hello all (apologies for cross-posting)

I am currently trying to get some idea of UK-based research students working in Animation and related fields (e.g. digital imagery, visual effects, games).

Theory & history, but also any that are practice-led research projects (or in some other way seek to balance theory and practice). Although the students should be UK-based, the research topic could be anything that is related to Animation

If you, or anyone you know, is researching Animation, please drop me a line on [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> (I'd also be pleased to hear from supervisors)

regards
Paul

Dr. Paul Ward
School of Media
Arts University College at Bournemouth
Wallisdown
Poole
Dorset
BH12 5HH
UK

The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely for the use of the named recipient(s).
If you have received this email in error please delete it and do not disseminate, distribute,copy or alter it.
Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The Arts
University College at Bournemouth.

Although The Arts University College at Bournemouth has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses
are present in this email, the University College cannot accept responsibility for any loss or damage arising
from the use of this email or attachments.