it's very bad in deed. thanks for your information.

Hong

--- On Thu, 21/7/11, Amy Thompson <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

From: Amy Thompson <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Introduction Mandarin course + MORE
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Thursday, 21 July, 2011, 4:02

I too haven't heard from Chrsitne Tsai yet.  Nor from the person who said they were compiling a list of useful websites to share a long time ago.
Amy

On 20 July 2011 21:57, Hong <[log in to unmask]" rel=nofollow target=_blank ymailto="mailto:[log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Dear All,

I am going to start a 12-week (one hour weekly) Introduction Mandarin course for a group of highly motivated students aged 8-13. I was wondering if anyone out there has such experiences and able to share them with me, in terms of course ideas, resources, plans, etc.

I was thinking to use Kuaile Hanyu Bk1 which someone posted an offer in June (see email below). But since I replied the post, I have never received response from that person, even after my second email. Has anyone got the free resources from that person? If none, I wonder if this was a con, and the person should be banned within our mailing list.

I am desperate in needing help with my introduction course.

Many thanks in advance.

Hong