Dear all

I was wondering if any of you out there have mobile stacks and if you do, do you have maintenance contract for them. We did have one with Mobilrax but they have gone out of business so we need to find someone else. Did any of you use Mobilrax and what will you do. We have extensive runs of rquite old rolling stacks. When just one stack is out it can cause huge inconvenience. Luckily they were fully serviced quite recently but even so we get the odd problem.

Any thoughts or advice will be welcome at this point.

thanks

Nicola Wood

Nicola Wood BA(Hons)MCLIP
Librarian: Collection Management
Royal Society of Medicine Library
1 Wimpole Street
London
W1G 0AE

T. +44 020 7290 2934
F. +44 020 7290 2939
www.rsm.ac.uk

For updates follow the RSM Library on Twitter
http://twitter.com/RSM_Library

********* Important Notice - Disclaimer ***********

This email is from the Royal Society of Medicine, Registered Charity No:- 206219 This email and any attachments may contain confidential information and/or copyright material. This email is intended for the use of the addressee only. Any unauthorised use may be unlawful. If you receive this email by mistake, please advise the sender immediately by using the reply facility in your email software and then delete the message. Email sent to the RSM may be monitored in line with current legislation and good practice.