Hi,

 Following the promotion of our primary care librarian, we need an
enthusiastic librarian to further develop library services for GPs and
community staff in rural West Sussex. You will work with GPs and
community staff to develop evidence based primary care and support GP
commissioning. You will also line-manage our Public Health &
Commissioning Librarian.  You will be working across the southern half
of West Sussex, with bases in Chichester and Worthing.

We are looking for someone with 3-5 years health library experience who
is happy setting their own agenda and developing the job around them. We
have had a primary care librarian since 2001 but, because this post is
funded by our PCT (and they have a limited lifespan), it is being
advertised initially on a 12 month contract while new funding
arrangements are negotiated. We are happy to accept secondment
proposals.

More details are on www.jobs.nhs.uk <http://www.jobs.nhs.uk/> under job
reference number 279-H45270-SAP129
<https://www.jobs.nhs.uk/cgi-bin/vacdetails.cgi?selection=912696964&nose
ssion=YES&include_expired=YES&no_app=1&caid=118.20233.1310564839> .  I'm
happy to answer informal enquiries.

Regards

Mike

Mike Roddham

Head of Service

West Sussex Knowledge & Libraries

01243 831507or internal extn 2778

http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk
<http://www.westsussexknowledge.nhs.uk>

The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public
disclosure under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information
Act 2000.

 Any processing, redistribution, disclosure, or reproduction of this
message, except as intended is prohibited. Unless the information is
legally exempt from disclosure, the confidentiality of this e-mail and
your reply cannot be guaranteed.

If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and
remove all copies of the message, including any attachments. Any views
or opinions expressed in this e-mail (unless otherwise stated) may not
represent those of Western Sussex Hospitals NHS Trust.