Dear colleagues,

My name is Rasha Atlasi, master of science student in Medical Library & Information Science, in the Department of Medical Library and Information Science in Tehran University of Medical Sciences and as a MSc project I am carrying out a research on the scientific and practical features of clinical librarians /informationists working in international universities , hospitals or medical centers.

As part of my MSc research project, we have prepared a questionnaire comprising of  7 specific questions about the scientific and practical features of clinical librarians /informationists which can be used in the future to start and apply this expertise in our universities and medical centers.

I would appreciate if all of the clinical librarians or informationists spend a few minutes to complete this following questionnaire which will help us in carrying out this research and to get a more accurate view on the performance of clinical librarians /informationists.

Click on the following survey link to take this survey: Click Here
Or copy and paste the following link in your browser to take the survey:
http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?DDEB958FDA99888BDA988D

Thanks in Advance

Rasha Atlasi

M.Sc (Student) in Medical Library & Information Science

[log in to unmask] , [log in to unmask]

Click on the following link to not take this and other surveys from us: Click Here
If clicking on the link does not work, copy and paste the following URL into your browser.
http://www.surveymethods.com/EndUser.aspx?DDE1958FDA99888BDA988D