Hello all,

Debra Thornton has kindly been in touch with some detail of her
experience with this role that I am sharing with permission.

My thanks to her.

Alan

Alan Fricker
Knowledge & Library Service Manager
Newham University Hospital NHS Trust
Glen Road, London E13 8SL
http://www.newhamuniversityhospital.nhs.uk/library
T: 020 7363 8016

The library comes to you - http://newhamcat.nhslibraries.com
<http://newhamcat.nhslibraries.com/>  - Search - Renew - Reserve - all
from your desktop

Register online for Knowledge Alerts - the updating service you control
http://www.newhamuniversityhospital.nhs.uk/knowledgealerts