Our library service is about to undergo a review and we are very keen to make a strong case for our preferred structure and staff grades. Agenda for Change job profiles do not seem to cut much ice round here (where is the smilie with its hair standing on end when you need it?!) so it it would be enormously helpful if anyone was prepared to share their library structures and pay bands with us.  Ideally we would like examples from medium sized acute trusts with either clinical librarian or outreach librarian services, and those providing services to PCTs would be a bonus.

Thanks lots in advance

Sarah Gardner

Outreach Librarian

Library and Knowledge Service