From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Linda Mace-Michalik
Sent: 29 July 2011 13:47
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: No personal email for Athens registration

Dear Les,

The regional ATHENS administrators have been working with Emma Webb (NARAG/NICE) on this.

I have sent Emma  the LIS mail to her in order for her to respond.

The last post was incorrect – wherever you register you will need a trust or professional email

BUT you can register from a home computer  or within your work network.

As ever, there will be individual circumstances that will need to be addressed on a case by case basis.  Eg a community nurse without an nhs.net email.

The change cannot go ahead until the new text has been added to the registration page.  At that point in time the Regional Administrators have two short documents from Emma to circulate

In the NESHA, I will circulate to all NESHA Librarians including the Local ATHENS administrators, once we are ready to go live.

It was originally due to start Monday, however,  it cannot start until after people who have registered under the old registration rubric have been processed.

EMMA – correct me if I am wrong, please

Best Regards

LindaMM

Linda Mace-Michalik (Mrs)

Electronic Services Officer  North East SHA

email: [log in to unmask]

0191 333 6303

Tees, Esk and Wear Valleys NHS Education Centre

Lanchester Rd Hospital,

Lanchester Road, Durham

DH1 5RD

Old Porters Lodge            0191 333 6303

LRH Library                   0191 441 5910/12

Also at-

Library, LIS, TEWV,

Roseberry Park Hospital,

Marton Road,

Middlesbrough

Tel        01642 838112

 Visit the new web portalyour one-stop source for journal TOCs, news, links, and podcasts.

The collection of MyLibrary e-books available via NHS Evidence national and local purchases includes over 400 titles, mostly on mental health subjects. Access the collection