Dear all

We've been doing a weed of our basement collections here at the London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine. Some of the stock is quite niche and/or rare and we are trying to rehome everything which is not within our core subject area but which we think may be of use in another library.

We have contacted individual libraries as far as possible but have about half of this rarer stock left (40 books). As none of these titles are on COPAC we are quite keen to find them a home in another library.

The subject scope of the texts is mostly STM titles but there is also some anthropology, sociology, town planning, geography and maths.  This particular JISCmail list won't allow me to attach the spreadsheet in this message so if you feel you may be interested please email me as soon as possible and I will send you the list of titles.

many thanks

Vivienne Eades

Library Assistant
London School of Hygiene and Tropical Medicine