sponsored by Alacra and MarketResearch.com

*Date:* Tuesday 12 July

*Place: *City Tavern, 29-30 Lawrence Lane, London, EC2V 8DP (Corner of Honey
Lane & Trump Street) (map <http://sla.lyris.net/t/16989441/86753/3/0/>)

*Time*: 6pm

*Entry fee: *SLA members: free, non-members: 15 pounds

(Payable in cash or cheque at the door. Cheques should be written to
"Special Libraries Association European Chapter".)