From: An informal open list set up by UKSG - Connecting the Information Community [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Mel Wilson
Sent: 18 July 2011 11:04
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [lis-e-resources] Contacting Taylor & Francis Customer Services

Hello

Does anyone have a contact (name, telephone number, direct email address) within Customer Services at Taylor & Francis, please?

We only have [log in to unmask], from which we receive acknowledgements but no actual subsequent response, and 0207 017 6000, which just rings unanswered.

It would be great to have a named individual to communicate with, so it will be very much appreciated if someone on the lists is able to supply this.

Many thanks

Melanie Wilson
University of Hull

UK Parliament Disclaimer:
This e-mail is confidential to the intended recipient. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted by this e-mail.