Dear Stephen,

Currently I use the following:

# Hostname of the top level BDII
BDII_HOST=bdii.grid.am

# Hostname of the site BDII
SITE_BDII_HOST=bdii.$MY_DOMAIN

bdii.grid.am is the top bdii of Armenian NGI.

So what do you suggest to change and the re-configure?
YAIM for CE: /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim -c -s /opt/site-info.def -n
creamCE -n TORQUE_server -n TORQUE_utils
YAIM for BDII and APEL (same server): /opt/glite/yaim/bin/yaim -c -s
/opt/site-info.def -n APEL -n BDII_site

Regards,
Hrach