From: Scholarly discussions in any field of Italian studies [[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of DOROTA OSTROWSKA [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 July 2011 12:31
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [I-S] flat in Venice

Dear All,

I am on a sabbatical this autumn and looking for a place to rent in Venice for
about 4 weeks. I have some flexibility with my dates, so September, October or
even early November would work for me.

Kind regards,

Dorota Ostrowska
Lecturer in film and modern media
History of Art and Screen Media
Birkbeck, University of London
email: [log in to unmask]

To join the list, send the message: join italian-studies YOUR NAME
to: [log in to unmask]
To leave the list, send the message: leave italian-studies
to: [log in to unmask]
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/italian-studies.html