Dear all,

We are hoping to offer visitors to Osterley the chance to try out some
18th century dancing (1760 - 1780) on Sunday 28 August.  Ideally we will
offer "high status" dancing upstairs in the Long Gallery and servants'
dancing downstairs in the Servants' Hall.

Therefore, I am looking for what I think I should call "dance masters"
and solo musicians (playing the recorder or fiddle) to accompany them;
one dance master and one musician for upstairs and one dance master and
one musician for downstairs.

I wondered if anyone had any contacts in this field or recommendations
for whom I should contact.

Thanks for your help.

Best wishes,

Fenella

Fenella Hunt

Learning and Interpretation Officer

Osterley Park and House

Jersey Road

Isleworth

Middlesex

TW7 4RB

020 8232 5069

The National Trust is a registered charity no. 205846. Our registered office is Heelis, Kemble Drive, Swindon, Wiltshire SN2 2NA.
The views expressed in this email are personal and may not necessarily reflect those of the National Trust unless explicitly stated otherwise.
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error, please notify me immediately. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should not copy it for any purpose, or disclose its contents to any other person. Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under the Data Protection Act 1998, the contents may have to be disclosed.
This email has been scanned by the MessageLabs Email Security System. For more information please visit <http://www.messagelabs.com/email>. However the National Trust cannot accept liability for viruses that may be in this email and we recommend that you check all emails with an appropriate virus scanner.