Dear GEM users,

I am currently carrying out research for my Masters dissertation on Adult Learning and the Museum ‘Late’ events. I am doing a qualitative case study of a Museum ‘Late’ in a London museum. As it is difficult to find any similar research or evaluation studies my tutor recommended posting a comment on here to ask if anyone knows of any visitor studies around evening visits to Museums or on adult learning events programming?

Anything on any aspect of adult learning programming would be very useful and much appreciated!

Many Thanks in advance,

Jenny

Institute of Archaeology

University College London

AFGHANISTAN: CROSSROADS OF THE ANCIENT WORLD

Extended until 17 July 2011

Open late Fridays
BOOK TICKETS +44 (0)20 7323 8181
www.britishmuseum.org