Bekky's e-mail has prompted me to ask a more specific question. I'd be interested to know what your organisations' adult learning priorities are. Can you send info to me please?

Thanks

Essex
NIACE

From: List for discussion of issues in museum education in the UK. [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Bekky Moran
Sent: 06 July 2011 15:45
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Learning Strategy - overview of current museum learning priorities

Hi,

Is anyone willing to share copies of their learning strategy with me please?  I'm struggling particularly with an overview of 'current  museum learning priorities' that I have been asked to incorporate into it.  If anyone has thoughts on this, I'd be very grateful.

Thank you,

Bekky

Bekky Moran
Learning Manager
University of Reading Museums and Special Collections Services (UMASCS)