Hi,

Is anyone willing to share copies of their learning strategy with me please?  I’m struggling particularly with an overview of ‘current  museum learning priorities’ that I have been asked to incorporate into it.  If anyone has thoughts on this, I’d be very grateful.

Thank you,

Bekky

Bekky Moran
Learning Manager

University of Reading Museums and Special Collections Services (UMASCS)