Mystified by focus groups? Want to know why your users come back – and why they don’t? This one’s for you

Qualitative Research: A practical guide to techniques that work on 8 September is for those who need tools which really help to understand how people think and feel about an issue, not just how many people think and feel it.  This kind of research is essential if we want people to continue to visitor our organisations and make use of our services for the long-term.  Henrietta Hopkins will be running the session with the promise of practical advice and guidance which is low-cost and effective.  We’ll be finding out:

o          How to create a research plan

o          How to plan for and run an effective focus group

o          How to use qualitative information to create a sustainable user base

o          The skills you need to carry out qualitative research

o          How to persuade those around you that qualitative research provides great insight in to your organisation’s impact

This session is run in the relaxed and confidence building style which allows lots of learning and sharing with peers.  It costs £145 plus VAT (just click on the links to find out more about price and venue) and includes 3 months post-course support so that you get the most out of your training with us.  We're delighted that Renaissance London is supporting free places too for Accredited Museums.

Don't forget you can book and pay on-line, you can also pay with a credit / debit card over the 'phone if that's easier.  This course is also ideal for an in-house session, so if you have a team which would like to build up their skills in qualitative research, or your would like to bring a group of group of smaller organisations together for a great day’s learning, then get in touch.  To find out more about the benefits of in-house training click here.

Do call if you have any queries.  I look forward to seeing you on a Creating Capacity course,

Kind regards,

Lucy

Lucy Auger

Creating Capacity

Tel: 07985 559425
Email:
Follow us on Twitter: @LearningCC

Join the debate on our blog

Web: www.creatingcapacity.org

A social enterprise providing learning programmes

to develop confidence and inspire now and for the future