Dear All

I have just finished working on a successful project at Norwich Castle
Museum and Art Gallery and have developed a set of guidelines for working
with adults with severe physical and/ or learning disabilities, based on our
experiences.  Part of the project funding was to share the results and
therefore in response to a few queries that have appeared on GEM recently
and also how helpful people were in advising me on evaluating this project I
have attached the guidelines.  These guidelines can also be downloaded on my
website: http://www.claireadler.co.uk/page_966025.html

The guidelines have been developed from working on the 'Your Past, My
Present, Our Future' project.  This was a partnership project between
Norwich Castle Museum and Art Gallery and the Hamlet Centre, a local
community organisation that works with adults with severe physical and/ or
learning disabilities, and also Gemma Orton, an ex Clare School student with
severe physical disabilities.  The project's aim was to find new ways of
working with people with severe physical and/ or learning disabilities at
Norwich Castle, both from a community group and as individuals.

If you would like to find out more about this project please do not hesitate
to contact me.

Warm regards

Claire

Claire Adler