Dear all,

Apologies for cross-posting.

I am gathering information on how many current opportunities there are
to study industrial archaeology/heritage/history at Masters level,
either as significant components in taught MAs or as 'pure' industrial
archaeology/heritage/history.

I am particularly keen to hear from anyone who has previously taken
such an MA or MRes or similar, as well as any individual or
organisation who has taught or contributed to a programme, for example
as a heritage site or landscape used for field study or as a museum or
archive providing collections-based information and resources.

At this stage my interest is in learning more about the range of
topics, case-studies and subject-areas within programmes with a view
to gauging the current state of resources and personnel made available
to postgraduate students.

I should be grateful if you can reply to me off-list and I will be
happy to write up the results to share.

With all good wishes,
Tehmina

--
Dr Tehmina Goskar, MA AMA

http://tehmina.goskar.com/

Research Officer: ESRC Global and Local Worlds of Welsh Copper
History & Classics
Prifysgol Abertawe / Swansea University