Because of the magnitude image...the first two rows look weired. But if I
understood you correctly I can use this image and run the FUGUE analysis in FSL
without doing any additional analysis on these images, right?

Thanks for your comments,
Julia

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 15:22:42 -0500 Matt Glasser <[log in to unmask]> wrote