Hi - yes that all looks correct I think.
Cheers.

On 7 Jul 2011, at 22:01, Dominik Wolf wrote:

Dear FSL experts,

i want to do a simple correlation analyse with TBSS. I have one group, a psychological variable of interest (RT) and 3 variables of no interest (Age, Education, Gender).
My design Matrix is as follows:

Group   EV1 (RT)   EV2(Age)   EV3(Education)   EV4(Gender)

My contrasts are: -1 0 0 0 and 1 0 0 0 for positive and negative correlation.

Is this correct, if i am interested in a correlation between FA-values and a psychological variable corrected for Age, Gender and Education?

I also demeaned all my variables (EV1 - EV4) and used the -D option in randomise. I am not sure, if I have to demean all covariates and my variable of interest (EV1) ?

my kind regards,
Dominik

Associate Director,  Oxford University FMRIB Centre

FMRIB, JR Hospital, Headington, Oxford  OX3 9DU, UK
+44 (0) 1865 222726  (fax 222717)
[log in to unmask]    http://www.fmrib.ox.ac.uk/~steve